To make your dream holiday come true call us on 01606 828 580 or email us.

Travel Information

Passports and Visas

It is your responsibility to check and fulfill the passport, visa, health and immigration requirements applicable to your itinerary. We can only provide general information about this. You must check requirements for your own specific circumstances with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates and your own doctor as applicable. Requirements do change and you must check the up to date position in good time before departure.

Most countries now require passports to be valid for at least 6 months after your return date. If your passport is in its final year, you should check with the Embassy of the country you are visiting. For further information contact the Passport Office on 0870 5210410 or visit

Special conditions apply for travel to the USA, and all passengers must have individual machine readable passports. Please check

For European holidays you should obtain a completed and issued form EHIC prior to departure.

Up to date travel advice can be obtained from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, visit

Non British passport holders, including other EU nationals, should obtain up to date advice on passport and visa requirements from the Embassy, High Commission or Consulate of your destination or country(ies) through which you are travelling.

We do not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel, or incur any other loss because you have not complied with any passport, visa, immigration requirements or health formalities. You agree to reimburse us in relation to any fines or other losses which we incur as a result of your failure to comply with any passport, visa, immigration requirements or health formalities.

Health Advice

Before you travel you should take advice about your specific needs as early as possible.

The Foreign and Commonwealth Travel Advice Unit has up-to-date information for most destinations – visit select the destination you require and click on ‘health’.

Further travel health advice can be found on and


You should consider having any vaccinations at least 6 weeks before you travel as some take time to have effect.

For more information on vaccinations visit the National Travel Health Network Centre:

Health Insurance Card (EHIC):

If you are visiting a European Union (EU) country it is recommended that you should apply for a free European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) and take it with you when you travel. You can obtain an application form from a main Post Office or you can apply online. Some travel insurance policies require you to obtain an EHIC card – please check before you travel.

Foreign Office Advice

Please click here to view Foreign Office Advice.

Dream | Explore | Discover

Footer Banner

This website uses Cookies to improve your browsing experience. View Cookies Policy

I'm fine with this